AMT News - Find AMT's recent developments here
- NEW BioSprint! AMT is proud to announce the release of the all new BioSprint camera system. The BioSprint is available in either a 12 (BioSprint12) or 16 (BioSprint) megapixel format. Each of these systems has 80Mhz, high speed readout with water cooling for maximum performance. With frame rates of up to 25 fps these systems are perfect for scanning and imaging in the life sciences.These large formats and high speed image acquisition make it a premier solution for life scientists.
>> BioSprint spec sheet (pdf)
>> BioSprint12 spec sheet (pdf)
- AMT attended 2015 MCM in Eger, Hungary from Aug. 23 - 28 with the new Hungarian representative Kristóf Kovács.
Kristóf Kovács has become our 3rd representative in Europe and will assist AMT customers in Hungary.
- AMT attended MC2015 in Gottingen Germany from Sept 6 - 11.
Thank you for visiting our booth during the conference!
- NEW! AMT has added three new representatives in Europe. Our mission has been to create better communication with our customers. Please contact your local representative if you have any questions about AMT's products or services.
- New representatives:
- Germany/Switzerland/Austria: PANoptima GmbH
Tel.: +43 (0) 225 29 4150
Mobile: +43 (0) 664 929 6100
- Spain: Irida
Tel.: +34 (911) 130 824 Fax: +34 (910) 113 757
- Hungary: Kristóf Kovács
Tel.: +36 (30) 979 5139
- >> AMT Worldwide
- AMT has revised it's image authentication software that was originally introduced in 1999. The new software now includes a digital security strip in compliance with FDA rule 21CFR11. For more information please refer to our documentation on this software.
>> Downloading the spec sheet (pdf)
- XR280 sCMOS 2.8 Megapixel TEM camera for the Mid-Mount position.
XR280 incorporates sCMOS sensor technology simultaneously achieving high resolution, fast readout speeds, extremely low noise levels, and non-blooming architecture.
Using AMT's newly designed high performance A-lens, both high MTF and high numerical aperture (NA) provide unmatched sharpness and extremely high sensitivity.
View XR280 TEM images >> TEM Image Gallery
>> XR280 spec sheet (pdf)
- AMT offers NEW XR401 sCMOS, 4 Megapixel, Peltier cooled camera, for both Side or Low-Mount microscope positions!
The XR401 features a water cooled Peltier cooled sCMOS sensor that simultaneously achieves high resolution, and fast readout speeds. The sCMOS break through in signal-to-noise means low dose imaging is now possible with this fast and affordable camera.
>> XR401 sCMOS spec sheet (pdf)
- XR81, Peltier cooled, 8 Megapixel, CCD camera, high speed/low noise readout, using high performance B lens for Mid or Low-Mount microscope positions!
>> XR81 spec sheet (pdf)
- Tomography is available for FEI, JEOL, and Hitachi TEMs.
- AMT Capture Engine Software version 602 is now compatible on Windows 7.
- AMT enhances alliance with Debe forn accessories in TEM and SEM. >> Deben site
>> Back to top